Re: angle grinder?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: angle grinder?
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:39:36 -0500
A hearty ditto to nearly every comment!

1.  Disk grinders are second only to drills in useful utility.
2.  Own a good grinder for heavy use but the $5.95 cheapies do a reasonable
job for normal usage.
3.  Buy only top line wheels, Makita, etc., faster cutting, longer lasting
and SAFER!
4.   The flap disk is amazing, one of the few things I can list that
performs hugely better than my wildest expectation.
5.  I bought two MORE grinders last week at a tool tent sale, $5.95 each and
THESE have a spindle lock button . . . I wish the Makita had that.

Tony