Re: extension cord winder

To: pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: extension cord winder
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 08:48:30 -0700
I have a couple of these cord reels and agree with Phil that they work
pretty
well.  My only complaint is that they are kind of on the fragile side.  I
broke
one a couple of years ago when it slipped out of my hand while I was
reeling in a 50' cord.

I also have an enclosed type, which I don't care much for.  The cord
tends
to bind when it's reeled in because it's difficult to control how evenly
it
wraps.

Roland