Re: extension cord winder

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Steven Trovato"
Subject: Re: extension cord winder
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 12:03:40 -0500
Having purchased both(and having a ton of extension cords).  I like them
both for different reasons.

I use the reel in a portable fashion when I am running around places needed
cords an all.  They work pretty well.

I like the winder for the shop, where the 50' of cord is easily accessible
always plugged in, and gets out of the way fast.

Both would not be what I would call as sturdy, but they have both seemed to
last a good bit.

What I am really impressed with are these things: http://www.cordpro.com/

I have a couple around the house.  I really like how they unreel.  They hang
nice on the wall as well. :)

Harold