Re: VolksAir

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VolksAir
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:09:56 -0500
Hello All,
I am new to this list. I am in the process of restoring a 1967 Triumph TR4A.
Along the way in this process, I purchased a Harbor Freight 40# pressurized
sand blaster to do some of the body panels.
I am getting close to starting on the chassis and smaller pieces that still
need to be cleaned. I am considering purchasing a small sand blasting
cabinet so I can hopefully be able to contain the dust better.
Does anyone have any experience building a blast cabinet? Specifically, I am
interested in the kit that TP Tools sells.
I am planning on trying to limit the cost to about $300.00 or so. I have
considered trying to figure out a way to use my pressurized system somehow
but I can't figure out how to start and stop blasting any convenient way.
Thanks,

Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH
'67 TR4A