Re: Sand media for sandblasting.

To: <Eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sand media for sandblasting.
From: "Michael Lowe" <mlowe@itrade-sa.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:28:17 -0600
Hi Inch,
I used to use a couple of 55 gal. drums, that I found with gasketed lids. I
had an old vacuum pump at the time so I put a couple fittings on the lids
and drew a fair bit of vacuum on each to keep the seal tight.
Or, you could move out here to Colorado, local drought and low relative
humidity would help keep anything dry.
Regards,
Michael Lowe
Black Forest, Colorado