Re: Sand media for sandblasting.

To: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Subject: Re: Sand media for sandblasting.
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:22:56 -0400
I don't know if this is an urban construction legend, but I've been told
that during construction, if the plumbing is not yet operational, the
workers have been known to use these pails "when nature calls".  You might
want to use caution when taking the lid off, especially if you notice a lot
of laughing workers as you collect them.  Makes that 5 bucks at Home Depot
not seem so bad.