Re: Sand media for sandblasting.

To: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: Sand media for sandblasting.
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:41:42 -0400
Let me tell ya, after I saw those buckets at HD, I determined that I could never
bring myself to buy a bucket just like the ones I got for free after using up
the drywall compound on my house addition.

I recall having the same reaction when I saw plastic milk crates for sale at Wal
Mart.  And those don't even say "Misuse liable to prosecution" on them.