Re: OT: Digging dog

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Digging dog
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 22:33:58 -0500
My daughter had a small dog that liked to dig under the fence also. She
got a harness that fit the dog well and tied/taped a foot of broom
handle across the harness, right above the shoulders. The broom handle
made the dog too wide to get out. Worked like a charm, but didn't train
him to stay in the yard. We have the dog now, living in the country. We
have electric fences around our pastures and from time to time the dog
hits the wire and lets out a yelp, but the hot wire hasn't kept him from
going through.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --