RE: bench top

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bench top
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:07:29 -0800
'72 BSA B50SS
'74 Triumph TR6
'01 Harley XLH883
'03 GMC Cargo Van

Doug,

My workbench takes a lot of abuse, so I have it covered with 3/4 inch
plywood, which I replace every few years.

BTW - nice stable.  I sold my '74 Norton 850 Commando Roadster, young kids
and I lived in suburban NYC, but replaced it with a TR8, which nicely
complements my TR3.  On the other hand, selling the Norton was, by far and
away, the single largest vehicular mistake in my life.

There is a TR6 out there somewhere with my name on it, but I need another
garage bay first.

Jack