Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
My rationale for trusting the hose was this:

It was designed to carry hot water, and domestic
water pressure is often as high as 90 psi, with
much higher transient pressures possible due to
water hammer.

If anything blows out in my air piping, I am sure
it will be the plastic bowl of my regulator's water
separator, not the flex hose!

BTW, here is the spec sheet for the hose I used:

http://www.watts.com/pdf/ES-CWH-S.pdf

Doug