Re: [Shop-talk] Shop security

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop security
From: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@nctc.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:34:22 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Shipley" <shiples@comcast.net>

> Thank you Patricia,
>   Could you elaborate on the type of circuit?  They just made goats legal
> as pets here in Seattle.
>
> Perhaps I could claim the thief was molesting my goat.

I do not know the technical terms for the different fencers I have.  I do
know that the fencer that is around the landscaping is an "always on"
fencer.  The fencer that contains the cows, goats, and horses "pulsates".
The one at the house is for 50 miles of fence - hmm, maybe that is why it
literally knocks me off of it.

I've never (knock on wood) had any problems with thieves down here.  Maybe
that's because my reputation as a transplanted Yankee scares them off.  ;o)

Patricia