Re: [Shop-talk] Shop security

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop security
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 19:27:46 +0000
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>

> I understand that cattle can be controlled by an electric fence.  Would it
> be possible to electrify a downspout?
> Could I choose between mild discomfort and heart stopping?

extra-crispy, move to the deep south, and practice saying, "there must have
been a wire rubbing against the gutters on the outside extension cord I've got
for the sprinkler system, or something.  dunno what happened."  seriously, just
don't fess up to it, and remove the system when you hear the screams.  and if
you get it working, send me plans.

I'd second what everyone else said about pissing off the crook.  if you're
going for it, go all in.  don't give them a chance to come back to get even.

I really dislike thieves.