Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to get tree stumps to rot

To: "Brian Warrick" <bwarrick@conveyorengineering.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trying to get tree stumps to rot
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:11:14 -0500
Did you drill some holes into the tree stumps? That will hold the
chemicals and help keep said chemicals wet.

Have you considered renting a 'stump grinder'? One can get rid of a
lot of tree stumps (well, how big of a diameter are we discussing?)
for a half-day's rental fee.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell