Re: [Shop-talk] jack stands

To: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] jack stands
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:14:37 -0700
 Ok, not sure why they would but ok, some people are also afraid of
roller coasters and I don't understand why they are.

 Scary to me was when the motor came out of the Ferrari Dino and all
that weight on the rear end was gone but the front end did not fall to
the floor. I did see the pics of the Lotus Elise that fell off one of
these at a tire shop right about the time the Dino was on the lift.
People use these all the time, including me.  Like I said on this list a
few weeks ago, just because people do it everyday does not mean its
safe, I guess I was right.

    Anyway, to each his own, I am not offended I was merely suggesting
other options, I will keep using mine.

    mike