Re: [Shop-talk] jack stands

To: "Mike Rambour" <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] jack stands
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:48:07 -0400
Oil's not TOO terrible. My MR2 decided to leak gasoline onto the Acura
parked under it a couple of months ago, boy did that stink!... It was my own
fault- I had undone the fuel lines and forgotten to loosen the gas cap. It
got warm in the garage and physics took over...

BTW- computer equipment rack side-panels work great as drip pans, as long as
they're positioned correctly (mine weren't!). I got mine for free when we
decommissioned some machines.

-Larry