Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:16:43 -0400
John asks...

>What kind of receiver/switch unit is being used, are both the
>transmitter and receiver on the same circuit, are they both on the same
>leg of the 220 service, etc?

John, it's not just the remote commands that aren't working.  The button,
on the device, doesn't always work.  Like I said, I tried 3 different
switch units in this location and each act the same way.

Moose
Everything I know about knots, I learned from Alexander the Great.

John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
06/22/2009 10:07

cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] X-10 help

> Does anyone know if there is troubleshooting equipment for X10  (excuse
> buy some tools.)  8>)

Yeah, there's receivers and signal-strength meters and etc. out there,
probably start by looking around smarthome.com or googling for 'Leviton
DHC'

You are subscribed as eric@megageek.com