Re: [Shop-talk] HF Tire Changer

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] HF Tire Changer
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:00:26 -0500
I found the same thing in St. Louis a few years ago.  In fact, the guy who
mounted my TireRack tires told me that was the only reason he was one of their
installers.  once I learned that, I would check TR's prices, then check in
with him.  He couldn't always match their prices, but was happy to mount them
when he couldn't.