[Shop-talk] window replacement

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] window replacement
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:12:21 -0600
my wood frame windows are nearly 20 years old and are starting to look
really bad... I paint every three-four years and I hate window painting !!
Anyone had any good/bad experience with Window World or any of the other
dealers... want to go with a full vinyl and do away with window painting.
Wondering also what they do about inside window trim ???

any guidance/hints/traps are welcomed

thanks
John

If you care about the way our country is heading...PLEASE remember and
remind every voter that the 'cesspools' must be pumped out when we go to the
polls in November, 2010.

Honoring and respecting the voters is a thing of the past for many of those
in our congress and senate.  We need to vote their arrogant, self serving
butts out of office if America is to get on the long road back from the
devastation that these self serving cowards have brought upon us.