Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:57:28 -0500
Jim,

I found a little video on line where a guy was showing a novel way to bleed
a clutch slave.  I tried it and it worked great.  All he did was attach a
plastic hose to a NEW oil can filled with brake fluid.  Put the hose on the
slave and pump the fluid UP to the master.  Since it fills from the bottom
up the air escapes from the master rather than trying to force it out the
bottom.  I did a TR the other day in about 5 minutes.

Mark
Nashville