Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 19:43:15 -0500
OK if I add .02 Jim -:) ??

<< An air bubble gets trapped at the top of the slave and is a
bitch to get out. >>

Sounds exactly like Spridgets which I HAVE 'sperience
with - Alpines no.

So with that said, the Spridgets [& now that I think of it
MGBs also] the slaves ARRIVE with the bleeder in the
WRONG hole !!  "Packaging" is "best" guess.  LOL
SO the problem you describe with hose at top & bleed at
bottom becomes INCORRECT.  Reverse them and all
works as one would think.

Now as Tim Mullan says:
<quote>
But normally, I use my 30+ year old EZ-Bleed pressure bleeder and have
no problems at all.
</quote>

is GOSPEL IMNSHO !!!!   Currently mine is only about 6 or 7
years old because every time I "lend" it out all I get back
is a CHECK -:)-:)-:) !!!!!  Then I have to get a NEW one.  LOL
This has happened around 9 - 10 times !?!

eeZiBleed is the BEST thing since sliced bread !!!!  I use it
in my shop all the time with [knock on wood] PERFECT
results every time.  I would bet that eeZiBleed is the best
selling item single thing I have/do sold/sell over the years.

I can do a MGTD in less then 10 mts from start of set-up to
finish -:) !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com