Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request
From: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:33:03 -0700
You wrote:
>An ordinary box end wrench
>will work, but is somewhat tedious ... Ok, I'm getting lazy in my old age!

         C'mon, any excuse to buy a new tool is a good excuse!

         Gearwrench has some flex-style ratcheting wrenches that allow the
handle to be at an angle to the head.  Here is the whole Gearwrench collection:
http://www.gearwrench.com/catalog/wrenches/ratcheting/

         There are fixed offset ratcheting wrenches like these:
<http://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-metric-offset-ratchet-wrench-set-90008.html>
         Sears, Northern Tool, etc sell similar items.

         Snap On has a similar item, this is one example:
<http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=76163&group_ID=19841&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog>

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 270,000 miles
'01 Golf TDI, silver.   (new work car)       240,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (retired work car)   654,000 miles <- Gone to a new
home :(
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96