Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:04:17 -0700
  Sometimes, you just have to go to SEARS and buy something close and
take the bandsaw and TIG to it.

   SEARS because you will cut it up right away so no need to spend money
on high quality and SEARS wrenches are not bad to begin with.  Bandsaw
it up to what you need and TIG weld exactly the way you need it.

  Sorry, not much help but my method works quite well.

     mike