Re: [Shop-talk] Replacing a sheared-off bolt on a brake assembly...

To: Jimmie Mayfield <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>, Shop Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Replacing a sheared-off bolt on a brake assembly...
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:05:46 -0400
On 9/11/2010 9:54 PM, Jimmie Mayfield wrote:
> business hours that actually sells these guys.  In fact, Autozone was the only
> store that even has an SKU # for this bolt and they'd have to special-order
>it.
> So I'll have to wait until Monday when the local Ford parts dept opens...

You familiar with "loaded calipers"?  Might be another option to solve
your time crunch.  They come with the caliper, braket, pads, etc ready
to slap on.  AutoZone here can usually order them for same or next day
delivery.

-Wayne

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96