Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic trailer brakes

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic trailer brakes
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:51:43 -0500
  Austin Habitat for Humanity was given a 80 something truck that had
one of those set ups on it. Nothing electronic, just a variable resistor
that is controlled by either manual control or brake pressure. Seemed to
work fine. I've never seen one for sale, but then again, I've never looked.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steven Trovato, On 9/24/2010 2:13 PM: