Re: [Shop-talk] Sticking/Draging caliper

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sticking/Draging caliper
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:00:12 -0500 01/05/2016 19:59:58, Serialize complete at 01/05/2016 19:59:58
--===============8318344894539309053==

--=_alternative 00081A7385257F32_=

I just went through this on an older truck. I had to replace ALL rubber
hoses on the system (upstream of that brake.)

Once I did, I cut open the hoses to see that they were almost completely
collapsed (even thought they looked fine from the outside.)

I took pics of them, but I can't find them (I think I deleted them because
they didn't come out that well.)

I'd start there.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 00081A7385257F32_=

I had to replace ALL rubber hoses on the system (upstream of that brake.)</font>
see that they were almost completely collapsed (even thought they looked
fine from the outside.)</font>
them (I think I deleted them because they didn't come out that well.)</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============8318344894539309053==--