Re: [Shop-talk] Radiant heat for garage

To: Joe Szwed <szwedj@gmail.com>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Radiant heat for garage
From: Jim Stone <1789alpine@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:51:51 -0400
We put radiant heat in our last house, at least in the kitchen and family room,
which were additions to the original house.  We loved it too, although there
were issues with the system that lead to a few cold spots that we were never
able to completely get rid of.  We also installed electric radiant during a
bathroom remodel.  We had a set back thermostat for that and mostly used it to
warm the floor in the mornings, which was terrific.

Good to hear another who is happy with the bubble wrap.  I had never heard of
putting it in the walls.  That is very interesting and something I will look
into.

Thanks!

Jim