Re: [Shop-talk] Question to ponder- When someone brings their vehicle to

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Question to ponder- When someone brings their vehicle to your garage, do you do the work or do you let them do it?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 13:47:36 -0400 09/20/2018 01:47:39 PM, Serialize complete at 09/20/2018 01:47:39 PM
--===============4924193552011681819==

--=_alternative 0061BCE28525830E_=

John makes excellent points to consider.

John, I have to say, that what you stated changed my view completely.
Note, I only work on close friends stuff, but you point does resonate.

You know, if I do it this way, I can even stay clean!  8>)

Thanks for the input.  I'm glad I asked the question.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0061BCE28525830E_=

changed my view completely. &nbsp;Note, I only work on close friends stuff,
but you point does resonate.</font>
even stay clean! &nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
I asked the question.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============4924193552011681819==--