Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 11:16:05 -0700
On 1/10/21 8:58 AM, Tim . wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but I didn't save any of
> those emails.....

I did.  Or I should say Team Net did.  At the bottom of every real time
list message is a link to list archives.  One is the pipermail archiving
built into Mailman, the other to a searchable system cobbled together
from fairly ancient, no longer supported software that is held together
with rusty baling wire and waterlogged duct tape.  Sometimes the magic
works, sometimes it doesn't.

mjb, overpaid and underworked Team Net janitor.

utox.team.net