Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver

To: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:34:43 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
What about Ryobi?  I got started with them through their outlet store,
and have acquired a good set of tools that I've been using for over
ten years.  Only had one battery fail, and that may have been the
reason it was in the outlet store in  the first place.  They have a
pretty complete line of tools - all except a chainsaw.

At work, I just outfitted a new crew with Milwaukee tools -18V Fuel,
for the most part.  But I spent about 5 times more than I did for the
equivalent Ryobi tools.  They will use them every day, though.