RE: Ammeter

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Ammeter
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:05:02 -0400
All of what you say is true.  Please correct me if I am wrong but I
don't think you would want to connect this meter to the starting motor
circuit.  That does open the question of the best location to insert
the ammeter.  I am ashamed to admit I have not looked at the wiring
from the standpoint of inserting the ammeter.

Dave C