Re: Valences, valences and more valences

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Valences, valences and more valences
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:28:53 -0500
Well, I'm nearly done transfering my new radiator valances into my Visio
as a mechanical drawing.  It's for a 77 Spit.  There are two types of
valances - I don't know how different they are, but I plan on scanning a
lien art drawing (small) that shows (sort of) the differences.

Mine doesn't have a "bump", though. It has half-round cutout on the
bottom edge of the RH valance.

I should have them posted to my web site today.

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael