Re: spitfire ignition timing

To: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell), spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spitfire ignition timing
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:54:33
Glenn,

A good question is, is your engine original or has it been replaced.  Also
is it California or Federal.  Their are several different places to set
your timing depending on the year and engine (I think it actually had more
to do with the type of Distributor)  But maybe this is your problem?

Patrick Bowen