Paint code for '81 1500

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Paint code for '81 1500
From: "Paul McMullen" <Paul@mcmullen.force9.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 00:29:04 +0100
Greetings everyone,
I've just returned to the Spifire scene after an absence of 17 years
(children just don't like travelling on the luggage rack) by buying a '81
registered 1500. I was intending to change the colour from white to blue but
she who must be obeyed says it has to stay white. Which brings me to my
point, the paint code is NCG which I can't find any reference to in my books
or via the local Unipart dealers microfiche system. The dealer reckons that
it would be Leyland white for this year (NAF). Can anyone tell me if this is
right or what the closest shade would be?
P.S. My previous Spit was a '73 1300, reg NVY 580M so if anyone in Britain
knows if it is still running let me know please.

TTFN
Paul

Paul@mcmullen.force9.co.uk.