Re: Upgrading Prop Shaft to O/D

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Upgrading Prop Shaft to O/D
From: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 22:03:09 -0700
Dave-

If I remember right, when I swapped the single rail non-od for the
single rail od, it missed by only about a half inch.   Still had to take
it in for shortening and balancing. (BTW, it is worth the 80 bucks just
for the benefit of balancing alone.  AMAZING difference)

When I swapped the three rail non-of for the single rail non-od earlier
on, yes, it the drive shaft did have to come down a couple of inches.
The box itself is only about a half inch longer, but the tail shaft
housing is much longer.

Hope this makes sense.

Brian N.
79 Spit