Re: Upgrading Prop Shaft to O/D

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Upgrading Prop Shaft to O/D
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:12:24
Dave,

I recently converted my car over to O/D it is a great deal.  I had the O/D
drive shaft though.  When I sat them next to each other I only remember a
difference of about a half inch.  It really was not that much.  But PLEASE
do not take my word for it.  Either find a O/D shaft and measure it or
measure the the space between your O/D and your diff.   Remember measure
twice cut once ;)

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire