Re: Two Simple Questions

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Two Simple Questions
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:59:44 -0400
Oh my, dare I do this...it is not wise to question anything our fearless
VTR President indicates *S*...so perhaps just a question. Are you certain
Andy? My 1970 Spitfire Mark III does not have syncho on first...Are you
suggesting that a synchro-first was offerred in 1966 and withdrawn before
1970? ...or that my 1970 Spit may also have synchro problems?

Let us know oh fearless leader...*S*

Keith Stewart