Re: Regular Maintenance Suggestions

To: "Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com>,
Subject: Re: Regular Maintenance Suggestions
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:13:01 -0400
At 07:45 AM 8/25/98 -0700, Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB) wrote:
>I am now the proud owner of a '79 Spit and have been driving it every
>chance I get since I took ownership last Thursday.  Why didn't I get one
>sooner?  Sure it has a few electrical "opportunities" but those projects
>will get me through the dreary winter months.
>
>Does anyone have any routine (preventative) maintenance tips that they
>swear by such as:

<many good suggestions SNIPPED>

>- Anything to religiously check.

Make sure your AAA membership is paid up, and your cell phone battery is
charged.

Ask passengers if they are willing to push, BEFORE departure! :-)

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO
(53 HP)

Succasunna, NJ USA

The One Immutable Rule of Automotive Satisfaction:
"It is more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow"
- Cory Farley in Autoweek, 8/17/98