Re: OK, question from a relative newbie

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: OK, question from a relative newbie
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:52:03 -0400
Obviously the hoodsticks support the hood, or as you Amercuns call it, the
top.

When removing the tie rod ends, you must make sure you don't rip the
gaiters or the rubber protective sleeve.

Here's another...I've also seen some leather gaiters, what do they cover?

<vmichael@tibco.com>; robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com