single piece dash feasible vs. 3 sections? -Reply

To: jw@mail09.mitre.org
Subject: single piece dash feasible vs. 3 sections? -Reply
From: KEVIN EDDINS <EDDINSK@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:20:53 -0500
A friend and I built our dash for a '79 Spit.  We didn't try the single piece,
though.  Be sure to consider the ease of access when in sections, and if
aesthetics will be much improved.

Kevin

>>> Joe Whalley <jw@mail09.mitre.org> 08/26/98 06:08pm >>>
I want to make a replacement dash, and wonder if anyone has tried to
use a single piece of wood, rather than the 3 sections my '72 has now.
Seems like it would be just as easy to fit, but I thought I'd ask. I
guess I could make it, and at worse, have to cut it into sections.

Joe
72 Spitfire -> Norman