Re: single piece dash feasible vs. 3 sections?

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: single piece dash feasible vs. 3 sections?
From: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:59:29 -0400
The reason I am planning on doing this with the dash is that my Spit will
be a show car/autocrosser... I want the car to look original, and will with
a custom interior, flared fenders (2" in the rear, 1 1/2" in the front),
custom paint, and aftermarket rims and tires...

I know this "goes against the grain" (no pun intended) but I prefer this
look over the stock one... Call me a butcher, but it takes all kinds to
spin a world :)

Bob

James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk> on 08/27/98 09:41:08 AM