Re: single piece dash feasible vs. 3 sections?

To: robert.perciaccante@pharma.Novartis.com
Subject: Re: single piece dash feasible vs. 3 sections?
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:23:25 +0000
It's not modifieing it that I mind, I am all for that.  My car has been
in places, because it's a pratical car, that I wan't to leave my mark
on.  I just think that brushed aluminium dosen't look that good in a
Spitfire, and has been done before.

I think you should do somthing more spectacular, like a sandwidge type
dash.  Make a mold, put bits of things in it, wires other stuff like
that, pour in some resin, let it go tacky, then put glass fiber on that
and resin let the whole thing dry.  Now that's orriginal.

The point is I think if you are going to do somthing like that, let your
imagenation run away with your self.

What did the instrument pannel in WW2 Spitifres look like?