Re: FW: Camber Compensator?

To: <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: Camber Compensator?
From: "Moorse,Jeffrey" <jeff.moorse@ABBOTT.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:47:38 -0500
While I don't have an SCCA rulebook here at work with me, I don't belie=
ve you
have to have a camber compensator.  Actually, you may not be allowed to=
 use
one in a stock class (H stock, I believe).  You should check with your =
local
club for rules which might differ from National rules and check out
http://www.autocross.com.  My 16-year old son autocrosses our Porsche 9=
14
regularly and tells me that you can change only:

Air cleaner
Exhaust in back of the catalytic converter
Wheels and tires
Front sway bar
Shocks
Brake Pads
Other very minor details

You must also:

Have no loose wheel bearings
Have a securely mounted battery

Please let us know how you do.  Maybe I'll autocross my 1974 Spitfire 1=
500
next season.

Jeff Moorse
Hurst, TX