Re:update: URGENT!!! please help

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:update: URGENT!!! please help
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 23:45:17 EST
First I want to thank Dan Masters and Tom O'Malley for respoinding so quickly
to my questions.
I have a quick update and some more questions.
Update:
1. I have a place to sleep and it is not in Cheech.
2. I took the new battery to a tire place to be trickle charged, it will be
ready tommorow at 7:30
Questions:
1.Will the Alt. not charge at all w/ a burnt IGN. lamp?
2.Is the car operable w/o any fuse in place?
3.something I forgot to mention in my initial E-mail was that; a)my
gauges/blinkers /wipers used to throw little fits and not work for some days
and then work fine for weeks. b) My hazard dash lamp stays on whenever the
headlights are on, I forgot to mention this b/c I covered the it days after I
got the car so I could drive at night w/o losing my mind.
and finally 4.does anybody now how far a fully charged batt. can take you,
assuming the Alt. and everything else is disconected. Batt. only powering
spark plugs(in case Alt. #3 is bad too....)

I will be online until midnight tonight and at about 11a.m. tommorow (eastern)

thanx in advance
Avi
&Cheech the'78 spit on life support