Re: update: URGENT!!! please help

To: DANMAS@aol.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, A666K@aol.com
Subject: Re: update: URGENT!!! please help
From: tomomalley@meganet.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 21:43:58 GMT
Dan writes...

>If I have the correct diagram, yes. I'm not sure just how the seat belt module
>interlocks, but I'm sure you can still get home if you bypass the starter
>solenoid to get the car started. Once started, no problem. Tom, can you
>confirm this?

Confirmed.  Apologise for being *offline* last night.  The "boys" went
out. :-)

Bobby Sykes and I has been hashing through the '78 wiring in the last
few weeks and the seatbelt modules fitted to these cars are apparently
benign.  :-)

Now I need to read the rest of the 300+ messages that came in during
the lat 24 hours.  Gotta find out how this turned out! <g>

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
'74, '77 Spits