Re: update: URGENT!!! please help

To: A666K@aol.com, Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: update: URGENT!!! please help
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:05:19 EST
In a message dated 98-12-03 23:41:37 EST, A666K@aol.com writes:

> So my
>  question is: What IS going on here? new Alternator, New battery, no other
>  circuits involved and still no charge?! Will someone who knows the dark
>  secrets of Lucas rescue me from it's evil?

Avi,

For starters, check out the article on alternators on the VTR web site, at the
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/alternator-overview.html

This will give you a good over view of the functioning of the alternator, and
will also explain the purpose of the warning light.

After you''ve read it, I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74