Re: 150 CD's

To: "Craig" <smi2685@ibm.net>, "Spit list" <spitfires@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: 150 CD's
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 09:49:21 -0500
Craig,

Good news...another Spitfire back from the 'dead'.  And on a Sunday morning
too -- ouch my ears)

But you forgot to tell us what you forgot.   (Huh? Well you know)

I'm sure something with all the "helper" stories jogger your memory, yes?

Atwell  (those cats never point out my mistakes) Haines
'79 Spitfire