Re: Idiot Parts Guys (kinda lengthy, sorry)

To: "Rick Gregory" <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Idiot Parts Guys (kinda lengthy, sorry)
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:10:24 -0800
Oh I believe you. Remember-I am a female gearhead. The emphasis here is on
_female_. You cannot believe what these idiots say to us. I have developed
an "act" to deal with them. I call it "car b...h"! Mercifully, now that I
have Dave's car-I have Dave and his support system and I can be a nice
person again. But sometimes...I'll try to help out a girlfriend who's
getting jerked around. One of them was getting some servicing done and the
guy came out and told her that there was a problem with her car's
transmision fluid-it was red! So there were have to be some work...yeah
right.

I do know one (nice looking blonde btw) woman who has a black vette-and does
the maintenence herself. Her vanity plates read "ntdadys".

Saw another one that read "allmine".
On another very nice vette driven by a woman.

So, vent away Rick-I know from where you are coming!

Have a Spitfire day!

Laura G. and (is that your boyfriend's car?) Nigel ("Do you know what kind
of car you have?"- like I don't know.)

p.s. My clue is when I take the car somewhere and the guy searches under the
dash-then asks me where is the hood release! But now I have all the guys at
the Jiffy Lube around the corner broken in and trained. ;-)