Yet Another Spitfire Website...

To: Spit List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yet Another Spitfire Website...
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 22:20:25 -0800
Fellow Scions,
  I've just finished putting up a few pics of the 1964 Spit restoration
in progress.  I've got more things to add to it, but I was anxious to
get *something* up.  Finally got a hold of a scanner, so I've been going
throught the Spit album.  I will notify the list with new additions to
the site.  Actually, I've got the tub in primer, and am getting close to
doing a little welding - the rotiserrie is working really great!

TTFN,
Peter Ficklin

NEW SPIT SITE: http://www.ficklin.com/spitfire/spitfire01.htm