Re: Radio Installation

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2), SpitfireKP@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Radio Installation
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:22:49 -0500
At 09:46 AM 2/12/99, Bowen, Patrick A. RP2 wrote:
>Atwell,  Since I have been driving for about 8 months with those two parts
>on my car not installed,  Is that BAD?  What will it actually affect?

Couldn't tell you since I haven't done it.   I'm sure it could cause extra
cowl (scuttle) shake.  Imprecise steering?  Wear & tear on steering column
or a cracked dash? Poor handling due to body flex? Torn body welds?

My philosophy is, a car manufacturer won't spend money on stuff if there
isn't a good reason. So I like to have all the pieces present and accounted
for.

Atwell Haines