Re: Radio Installation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Installation
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:37:38 EST
As long as you only play "Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On" on the radio, it's OK-
sorry couldn't resist :).  IMVHO, it's not bad or dangerous to remove the
piece, but it really increases rattles and gives the steering column an
unpleasant
and disconcerting side to side looseness.

Can you mount the CD player as flush as possible so as to avoid changing
stations
by shifting?

Make sure you include the steering column brace when installing the vertical
trim
piece.

-Greg Rowe
78/72 Spits